The international freight market has a wealth and variety of transport providers to meet the needs of international trading companies which transact business on a worldwide basis. This course Acquires advanced operational and strategic capabilities and competencies in contemporary logistics and supply chain management and also gains deep insights into best practices in logistics and supply chain management tools, methods, and techniques. The idea is to make you a reflective leader and professional logistics and supply chain manager, ready to address global challenges.
2 months studies / 4 months internship
→ Program offered by National Association of Freight & Logistics, United Arab Emirates. Certificate Accreditation: International Association of Freight Forwarders Association (FIATA) Switzerland and Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
→ Post completion of the program, work in logistics and supply chain domain with entry level job opportunities – manufacturing, retail, ecommerce, service industry, shipping & aviation.
→ You can work across multiple domain functions like operations, customer centric roles, MIS, resource allocation, planning & others
• Conceptual understanding of various concepts and methods in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
• Ability to implement Project Planning, Cost Efficiency and Optimization Techniques.
• Build analytical aptitude, leadership and problem-solving qualities in the professionals.
• End to end understanding of Logistics and Supply Chain Management in the industry and gain a wider perspective.
In Dubai Campus
Registration Fee: US $150.00 / Visa Fee: US $750.00 / Tution Fee:US $1750.00 / VAT 5%: US $120.00 - Total = US $2755.00 (Two Thousand seven Hundred seventy Five USD)
- A fundamental exposure to the hospitality and tourism industry,
- Know the functions, operations and best practices in the hospitality industry
- Gain an entry level in to hospitality industry to become a finest professional
- Gain Knowledge & Confidence
- Start your dream career in the international hospitality industry
- Secure entry / junior level positions in food & beverage service, production, housekeeping front office, sales & marketing personnel.